Do you or your loved ones suffer from social isolation?
Are you housebound and would like some company?
Would it be nice to see a friendly face and chat regularly? If so, MWP Care could be the perfect solution for you. Our caring volunteers would love to help!
- Provide home visits on a regular basis
- Have a cuppa & chat
- Help with reading mail, newspapers etc
- Play cards or a board game
- Take a gentle walk
Your safety is our paramount concern and all MWP Care staff and volunteers follow our COVID-19 safety procedures as directed by the Australian Government Department of Health and the NSW Department of Health.
“I look forward to James visiting me each week – it breaks up the time and we have a lovely laugh and share morning tea together.”
Find out more about our Home Visit Services
Simply fill in the form below and one of our friendly team will be in touch.
Committed to provide services to assist people maintain independence at home
- Commonwealth Home Support provider
- Providing support to the Northern Beaches communities since 1967
- Committed to ensuring we offer high quality services at a fair price
- Volunteer led organisation
- All volunteers are police checked & undergo training