As we experience together these challenging times as a global community with the ever-changing COVID-19 outbreak continuing to disrupt our homes and workplaces, we, at MWP Care would like to share with you what we have been putting in place to support our clients, business partners and the wider community.
First and foremost, the health and safety of our staff, volunteers, and the community are paramount. We are regularly monitoring all communications from the World Health Organisation and the Australian Government websites regarding the situation to make informed decisions.
MWP Care have adopted social distancing practices, these include:
- MWP Care staff working remotely wherever possible;
- Reduction in conducting face-to-face meetings for the foreseeable future. We are applying technologies such as Zoom, teleconferencing to facilitate our virtual business meetings when required;
- Reinforcing our already in place best practice good hygiene standards, along with increased cleaning measures to ensure a clean and healthy working environment; and,
- Providing staff with regular WHS circulars providing training on best work health and safety practices.
- From May onwards we are adding additional social support services covering regular client contacts by phone to assist with long term social isolation. Our volunteers over the age of 70 will be encouraged to reengage in these activities.
We wish to emphasise, these are purely precautionary measures to preserve the health and safety of all our people and are not in response to any specific risk that has been identified.
Please be assured, while it may not be business as usual for any business or the wider community in the short term, MWP Care are committed to continuing our operations to support our clients.
The MWP Care office will continue to remain open with many of our staff working remotely during normal business hours. We will continue to provide consistent and reliable services during these times.
We at MWP Care appreciate your understanding during this time and will continue to keep you informed of any changes as they occur.
Please take care and stay safe.